Single or multiple pressure range configurations
PACE1000 is a high precision single, dual or three channel pressure indicator designed as a pressure reference for test and calibration of other pressure devices such as pressure transducers, transmitters, analogue gauges, pressure switches and pressure relief/burst devices, along with other pressure instruments such as portable calibrators.
Data Logging as standard
PACE1000 offers data logging and the latest in digital communication making the PACE1000 an ideal choice for pressure monitoring.
Ease of use
The colour touch screen display of the PACE1000 can be configured by a user to indicate up to three pressure measurements from a possible five sensor inputs; three internal sensors and two external sensors.
The indication configuration extends to an ability to display in a text or graph format and also a differential of P1-P2 if more than two sensors are installed. The indicated display can be logged over a customized time period, sample rate and trigger or all the pressure sensor measurement re-transmitted via one of the communication ports.
- Up to three pressures displayed simultaneously
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar (14500 psi/100 MPa)
- Choice of precision up to 0.005% FS
- Long term stability up to 0.01% Rdg per annum
- Barometric reference option
- Negative gauge calibration included as standard
- Selectable graphical display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven menu structure
- Switch Test/Analogue output & Switch Test/Volt Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Aeronautical Option
- Leak Test Option
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units